The company faces several project challenges, including:
- The company did not collect enough information about potential customers, or the data collected was basic, resulting in low effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- The list of services provided varied from city to city, and different app settings were used in each city. This caused inconvenience and confusion, especially when a neighboring area was responsible for service in a certain area.
- The complicated logic used in data storage made it difficult for employees to quickly find the necessary information about the order, such as the customer's name, address, and the required type of service.
- Customers had to wait for 2-3 weeks for a response from tech support, which affected their level of satisfaction with the company's services.
- It was challenging for the agent providing the service to track previous activity on the client in the app. For instance, taking into account comments from the previous cleaning or seeing important notes left by another agent 2-3 cleaning jobs ago. This made it harder for agents to get an "over the top" rating for their work.
- There was no automated tool to control the start and end of work. Some clients complained about agents being late, which was impossible to check. This led to customer complaints that had to be dealt with.